- One of the great strengths of finance is its ability to regenerate, create and constantly invent new concepts and occupations. No longer looking for pure specialists but generalists “specializable” adaptable to different contexts; versatility is appreciated, to be able to adapt to the volatility of a market.
- This is why financial professionals wished to give their vision, different from conventional stereotypes, creating a real Business School of Finance.
- Financia Business School offers courses in 3 years and is based on two Bachelor (+3) and several specialized MBA (Bac +5) that develop the expertise to lead and supervise high-level strategic functions of the twenty century’s companies.
- Financia Business School is dedicated to the understanding and deepening of financial techniques and their environment.
The school’s doctrine
- Financia Business School favors active and innovative teaching firmly focused on employment, fully integrating the profound changes underway as the demographic and geopolitical changes.
- The international educational dimension is largely emphasized, the courses will be taught half in French and half in English.
- Recruit international students, it is also the Financia Business School approach, very attached to the principle of diversity. Academic partnerships with schools / universities abroad are favored.
The educational offer
- The faculty includes:
- – High school teacher-researchers and university
– Practitioners active in all areas of finance.
- Students can benefit from the presence of Masters of directors finances Assas University, the Sorbonne and Dauphine but also many in HEC, ESCP Europe, KEDGE… Finance professionals offer courses, master classes and conferences.