ECEMA Lyon was the first school in the Rhône-Alpes region to offer all its courses (post-Baccalauréat +2) alternately. ECEMA is integrated at all levels of study from the Bac level and welcomes students from all backgrounds (literary, scientific, artistic, technical, literary or human sciences). All courses have management as a common denominator.
Precursor of alternation
Created in 2003, ECEMA was the first school in the Rhône-Alpes region to offer all its courses on an alternating basis.
All ECEMA titles are certified Level 2 or Level 1 by the CNCP (Commission Nationale de la Certification Professionnelle):
- Operational Manager in Business Management
- Head of Development and Commercial Steering
- Project Management
- + specificities Purchasing & Supplies, Communication, International Trade, Marketing
- Safety and Environment Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Organization Manager
- Administrative and Financial Manager
Ms 2 Manager Administratif et Financier also provides access to certification by the Financial Markets Authority.
ECEMA can be integrated at all levels of study from the Bac onwards.
Its particularity: welcoming students from all backgrounds (literary, scientific, artistic, technical, legal or human sciences), because the company needs all talents.
The specializations are as follows:
- Purchasing & Supplies
- International Development
- Management & Finance
- Safety & Environment
- Project Management
- Human Resources
Since its foundation, Ecema has rested on four pillars:
- The choice of work-studyto prepare future managers for the realities of the company and develop their employability.
- The choice of free admissionto welcome students from all social backgrounds and allow everyone to undertake higher management studies.
- An openness to all to welcome students from all backgrounds(scientific, artistic, technical, legal or human sciences or professional retraining), because the company needs all talents.
- The bet of a school on a human scalefor a personalized accompaniment of the students and the companies in the concretization of their professional project.